7 QUESTIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED
1. HOW TO DETERMINE THE QUALITY?
When making a decision about the various options available for portable mild hyperbaric chambers, as a well-informed consumer, you could ask the following questions:
WILL MY PORTABLE HYPERBARIC CHAMBER …
1) Be crafted from material that will NOT generate off-gas effects?
2) Be made of Urethane? PVC? or Titanium PVDF?
3) Be manufactured with non toxic and non allergenic components (including internal structure and mattress)?
4) Be equipped with a high performance OIL FREE compressor to optimize constant pressure and volume of air inside the chamber while maintaining oil free air quality ?
5) Be coming with an outside AND inside stainless steel gauge for versatility, increased autonomy and reduction of metal corrosion?
2. IS THERE ANY DANGER USING A PRESSURIZED DEVICE?
There is a risk of barotrauma which considered minimal. Some discomfort may occur in the ears, similar to the take-off and landing of an aircraft. The adjustment in the ears can take some time (from 2 to 3 sessions, sometimes more). This is due to the change in pressure. OxyExpert do not offer medical advice, please consult your doctor to know if a hyperbaric chamber is safe for you.
3. HOW COMFORTABLE?
Very comfortable! You will spend many hours in the chamber, it has to feature the best comfort not to induce back pain. Oxynova offers an orthopeadic mattress with an inch of viscogel for temperature control. Very easy to wash if an accident would occurs 🙂
4. OXYGEN BREATHED (ambient air)
At sea level, we breathe an average oxygen concentration of 21%. Increasing the pressure to 1.3 ATA (4psi) allows the oxygen concentration to increase at 24% up to 28% in some case. The use of Oxynova & Hyperneo equipment is done with a commercial 150 liters/min ambiant air compressor.
5. HARD TO USE?
All device can be used alone from the inside or with the assistance of a person who supervises from the outside. It is better to do some assisted sessions to get used to the sensations and manipulations. Autonomy is usually acquired in between 3 to 4 time. All equipment comes with an internal and external pressure gauge for greater versatility.
6. SENSITIVE TO CHEMICALS?
OxyExpert offers a range of non-allergenic and non-toxic equipment. All interior fabrics are antimicrobial, washable & disinfectable. The units available for rental are cleaned and sanitized in between the clients with non chemicals products safe for you and the environment.
7. RENTAL : DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
You can choose to get the chosen equipment shipped by mail or installed by one of our specialists in the comfort of your home. Should you have any further questions, you will be assigned an expert with whom you can communicate 7 days a week, from 9:00 to 20:00.
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Feel free to call or e-mail us, we will be happy to answer 🙂